The following privileges and advantages will be provided for Joint-team applicants during and after participation in the forum:
1) Free accommodation for 10 days including meals
2) Mentioning joint-team names and outcomes in the International Conference Book
3) Participation in next international forum
General qualification to participate in the Joint-team:
1) Group of five members; 6 groups will participate in the forum
- The priority is for groups with five members of the following fields:
- Urban designing
- Urban planning
- Applicants should be student or graduate of MA or PHD
- Since groups should communicate with invited international professors in English, groups that are not qualified enough will be substituted. Applicants with IELT (6) or TOFEL (over 80) will a higher chance in the selection process.
10-days participation in the Forum
Topics relating to the development of historic context of cities will be widely debated during the forum. Joint-groups, national and international professors will work together on the scientific topics of the Forum. Moreover, there will be technical visits in the city. Ultimately, outcomes and results will be presented in the Forum.